Nova exercise balls are an expertly designed set of three different exercise balls to perform kegel ball exercises with.
Inside of every Nova exercise ball, there's a built-in moving metal ball that moves as you do your daily activities like walk, run, clean house or swim, the metal ball will collide with the inner surface, because of gravity the Nova ball tends to slip out of your body, but the subtle vibration stimulates your PC muscle to contract and stop the ball from slipping out of your vaginal canal. The vibration may be subtle, but the repetitive contracting of these muscles will help strengthen a woman’s PC muscle (pubococcygeus muscle), improving vaginal health while bringing sexual benefits and satisfaction through your every movement. Each ball is equipped with a silicone string to easily take out the ball after use. The entire Nova ball is made of body-safe silicone which is 100% waterproof.
According to the kegel exercise theory, we designed these kegel exercise courses especially to help those who want to tighten their vagina muscles after giving birth. The Single Ball weighs 1.73 ounces and has 4.375 inches insertable with a 1.42 inch wide single bell that is tapered to insert easily. The next step is the larger of the Double Ball set that weighs 2.65 ounces with 5.75 inches insertable and a max girth of 1.26 inches with a .75 inch wide neck. The smallest Double Ball set is actually the last step in training because it weighs in at 3.35 ounces with a 1.1 inch width and 5.375 inches insertable. The set of Nova balls have three gradual increased weights for different exercise needs. For daily exercise or postpartum recovery, Nova exercise balls are the perfect choice for your PC muscle strengthening needs.
- Phase One is the 49 gram or 1.73 oz single ball - For first time use, in order to help your body adapt to the ball.Please use the 49g single ball, 30 minutes each day, for about 30 days.
- Phase Two is the 75 gram or 2.65 oz double ball - After your body has adjusted to the single ball, you can use the 75g double ball to increase the exercise intensity, exercise for 30 minutes each day, for about 30 days.
- Phase Two is the 95 gram or 3.35 oz double ball - After your body has adjusted to the 75g double ball, you can use the 95g double ball to increase the exercise intensity, exercise for 30 minutes each day, for about 30 days.
The Nova kegel ball set is available in Green, Pale Pink and Violet so there is a color for everyone.
The body-safe Medical-grade Silicone is a customer favorite because it is gives your vibe a silky smooth, satiny finish that gets slick when you add your favorite Water Based Lubricant and have a fun time. It is not recommended to be used with silicone lubes. After use, carefully wash the toy with mild soap and water or try the Toy Cleaner for even quicker cleanup. Store this toy separately from other sex toys.
Materials: Medical silicone
Length: 5.31 inch(49g overall), 6.69 inch(75g overall), 6.38 inch(95g overall)
Insertable Length: 4.375 inch(49g overall), 5.75 inch(75g overall), 5.375 inch(95g overall)
Width: 1.42 inch(49g overall); 1.26 inch, .75 inch neck(75g overall); 1.1 inch, .625 inch neck(95g overall)
Powered By: Your body
Weight: 1.73 oz, 2.65 oz, 3.35 oz
Additional Information: 3 unique sizes and weights, 100% Waterproof, Safe and environmental protection material, Intelligent vibration modes, Fast USB recharging, Battery check by the touch of one button, body-safe, Vibrates, Water Based Lubricant Recommended
- When doing the exercises, you should use the Nova ball while walking, running, swimming, dancing or doing housework, instead of sitting or lying still. Because these kind of movements can make the ball inside your body move to stimulate your vagina muscle, therefore exercising the PC muscle.
- During the exercise, if you begin to feel unwell after using it , please stop using the ball and consult your doctor as soon as possible .
- If you have serious Vaginitis, Vulvitis or PID you should not use the ball until you are cured.
- Do not use the ball 30 days after an abortion surgery or 3 months after giving birth. For other special situations please consult your doctor.
- Do not use the Kegel Weights during pregnancy or during your period.